The QL-111 is the revolutionary mid-range addition to our QuickLabel printer family that combines excellent print quality with high-speed label printing and low cost of ownership. The QL-111 was developed specifically for manufacturers and processors who want to make fantastic-looking labels at high speeds. Printing in 600dpi, its purpose is to create high quality, durable labels that clearly identify products stored in manufacturing facilities or distributed throughout the supply chain.
The innovative QL-111 excels at delivering essentials such as JIT production, private labelling, clear-cut text and barcodes, durability and integration. Perfect for cartons and package labels that require printed product pictures, logos, colour codes, barcodes, and other variable data elements, it prints durable labels that can get dirty, wet, scuffed, and exposed to sunlight and chemicals – all while maintaining legibility and colour fastness.
Ideal for Printing:Carton, hardware, electrical, colour shoe box, lighting, bottle, shipping, industrial product and colour warehouse labels.
- Labels & Inks
- Print & Apply
The Elite Industrial & Manufacturing Colour Barcode Label Printer
With the QL-111, you will have the ability to support the just-in-time requirements of your industrial business and label production line. The QL-111 produces labels with crisp text and highly scannable barcodes, durable print and colour-fast content.
Its reliable operation, 8ips print speed and 600 dpi print quality makes the QL-111 the perfect printer that’s specifically designed for production facilities, packaging or shipping warehouses.
The QL-111 prints labels from 1”- 4” wide and up to 30” in length and is compatible with matte polypropylene and paper label materials. What’s more, it doesn’t require lamination to make dye-printed glossy, durable labels.
Streamline Your Production Process In-House with JIT Production
Simplify re-labelling by instantly producing missing or damaged labels on-demand and in-house. If an extra grouping of labels needs printing, or just one, the QL-111 will make it happen. It even allows for private labelling, allowing you to maintain full production control and easily eliminate errors and federal fines.
You will be able to instantly generate the right label for each product in each batch the moment it is required, with continuous production capacity. There’s no need to worry about shortages, shipping delays or overstocking. You print what you need, exactly when you need it. In addition, the QL-111 can be integrated in-line with automatic label application, palletizing and pallet handling systems.
Save Time, Money and Eliminate Wasted Labels
As an essential part of lean manufacturing, the QL-111 prints labels consistently, with no blank labels in between, printing full rolls of useable labels.It does so without stopping, cutting, or splicing the label material due to its reliable operation and “in job” cleaning process. Eliminate your costly inventory of pre-printed labels and digitally print your own professional quality labels in short-run batches. You will avoid delays due to lagging label shipments and enjoy the flexibility and control of printing wide labels on demand, as you need them.
Digital Colour Label Printer:
- Print Technology: Thermal Inkjet, CMYK
- Print Modes: Batch mode and Tear-Off demand mode
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: 8ips
- Label Sensing: Gap, Reflective (black mark), and Continuous
- Connectivity: High-Speed USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet RS-232 External Control & Interface Control
- Optional Accessories: Label Cutter, Label Rewinder and Label Unwinder
Label Print Area:
- Print Width: 0.75” - 4.17” (19 mm - 105.9 mm)
- Print Length: 0.24” – 30.0” (6 mm - 762 mm)
Label Printing Supplies:
- Ink Cartridges: One cartridge each: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink
- Ink Type: Dye based
- Cartridge Capacity: 240 mL (230 mL usable)
- Label Type: Roll
- Label Width: 1.0” – 4.29” (25.4 mm-109 mm)
- Label Length: 0.24” – 30.0” (6 mm - 762 mm)
- Label Thickness: 5.7 mil - 10 mil (0.145 mm - 0.245 mm)
- Label Material Type: Gloss Paper, Matte Paper and Synthetic Pressure-Sensitive; Paper Tag Stock
- Label Roll Size: Up to 7.87” (200 mm) Outside Diameter, 3” Inside Diameter (76mm)
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
- Custom QuickLabel® Label Creation and Print Management Program Suite
- NiceLabel® Enterprise or Desktop Software (optional)
- All major barcodes supported, including 2D DataMatrix and QR Codes
- Power: 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A/0.5A
- Power Consumption: 268W (printing), 29W (idle), 8W (standby)
- Dimensions: 15.2” W x 22.4” D x 15.5”H (386mm W x 570mm D x 394 mm H)
- Operating Environment: 59◦F - 86◦F (15◦C - 30◦C), 10 - 90% Relative Humidity
- Storage Environment: 32◦F - 95◦F (0◦C - 35◦C), 5 - 95% Relative Humidity
- Safety: UL/CUL (60950-1), CSA, CE, CB certificate (EN60950-1/IEC60950-1)
- EMC/EMI: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE, EN55032 Class B
- Chemical Safety: TSCA, OSHA, EU directive
- RoHS, WEEE, REACH, ErP 2009/125/EC directive Lot6
QL-111 Ink Cartridges:
The QL-111 uses four separate 240mL (230mL usable), dye based ink cartridges, for the CMYK process colours: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Cartridges can be replaced individually, as each colour runs low and are all available from QuickLabel Systems.
The QL-111 prints on inkjet-receptive gloss and matte paper label materials. QL-111 labels are water, scuff, dirt, exposure and chemical resistant. All of the labels for the QL-111 are made to be truly durable with QuickLabel qualified stock, and are all available from QuickLabel Systems.
Custom QuickLabel® Omni software (included):
Custom QuickLabel® Omni is a flexible software suite that makes it easy to create and print highly customizable labels with QuickLabel digital label printers.
NiceLabel® Software (optional):
NiceLabel® is professional labelling software that offers a modular solution that fits into your existing system seamlessly for bar code and RFID label design and printing.
Automatic label cutter integrates directly with the front panel of your QL-111 label printer and cuts both die-cut and continuous roll stock materials. Can be used with both pressure-sensitive labels and non-adhesive tags.
QL-111 Label Rewinder (optional):
Our Label Rewinder automatically rewinds printed labels as they emerge from the QL-111 label printer. A built-in dancer arm maintains consistent tension on the label material, preventing pulling or tugging as it exits the print engine to ensure that no print defects occur.
QL-111 Label Unwinder (optional):
Allows the QL-111 to accept label supply rolls up to 12 inch OD.
QL-111 External Pause Option (optional)
QL-111 External Control Interface (optional)
The QL-111 Integration Abilities Work with Automatic Label Applicators
Do you use a barcode printer-applicator, private labels or colour codes?
Now, you can remove a manufacturing step and go directly into your production line with your colour label printing process. How?
We have worked vigorously with label applicator companies to combine our inkjet digital colour label printing technology with label application.
It’s now possible to create full-colour, on-demand label printing that’s fully integrated into an automatic label applicator system. Labelling automation has been stuck in the world of monochrome, but now you have the ability to take labels out of the QL-111 label printer and feed them directly into the label applicator. Now, control your own costs by printing only what you need, when you need it.
Interested in Learning More About a QL-111 Print & Apply System?
Contact QuickLabel Systems or call 01628 668836 to speak with one of our Media Sales Specialists and request a free demo today!