With its powerful digital colour engine, the QL-800 enables you to print your own colour labels in short-run batches, saving you money and time compared to purchasing excessive quantities of pre-printed labels from a commercial label printing company. With your entrepreneurial marketing ideas, use the QL-800 to print beautiful, perfectly tailored product labels that will please and inform your customers and business partners.
- Labels & Inks
The QL-800 is designed with all the power of a high-end digital printing press, but it’s sold at just a fraction of the price and fits on your desk or tabletop. The QL-800 label printer is the fastest, most versatile in-house digital colour label printer available. It combines printing of both narrow and wide labels with high speed, high-quality output. The QL-800 is the best tool for customizing your product labels in affordable small quantities.
When you use the QL-800 to print your labels in your own office or factory, you’ll move beyond excess inventory and production delays to achieve a lean, one-piece flow production process. The QL-800 gives you flexibility and cost-savings by allowing you to digitally printing the right label for the right customer in the right quantity, just-in-time. A true digital printer, the QL-800 easily prints labels with any text, barcode, or colour graphics in affordable small batches, perfect for labeling multiple different products or labeling for different wholesale customers.
Incorporating QuickLabel’s 45-years of design excellence in digital printing technologies for applications like yours, the QL-800 reliably prints great-looking labels that perform well even in challenging conditions. Your products will look appealing and professional, with bright, vivid inks that reproduce a wide gamut of colours. Available in large capacity, high-yield separate cyan, magenta, yellow, and black (CMYK) cartridges, the QL-800 inks are moisture-resistant and fade-resistant, especially when printed on QuickLabel’s tested and qualified label materials.
- Print Technology: Thermal Inkjet
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi, 1600 x 800 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips at 1600 x 1600 dpi, 12 ips at 1600 x 800 dpi
- Media Sensing: Gap, Reflective (bottom-only), Continuous; Non-adjustable/fixed sensors
- Control Panel: 5 buttons - Power, Pause, Feed, Back Feed, Cut; 7 LED’s - Power/Status, Error, Ink Out C/M/Y/K and Service
- Connectivity: USB 2.0; 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, RJ-45 connection
Label Print Area:
- Print Width: 2.0” (51 mm) - 8.3” (211 mm)
- Print Length: 1.0” (25 mm) - 30.0” (762 mm)
- Ink Cartridge Capacity: QuickLabel QL-800 CMYK dye cartridges, 250mL
- Maintenance Cartridge: Approximately 1 million linear inches or 850 mid-job servicing full replacement; Near full warning at approximately 80% full
- Label Width: 2.125” (54 mm) - 8.425” (214 mm)
- Label Length: 1.125” (29 mm) - 30.125” (765 mm)
- Label Material Type: Gloss Paper, Matte Paper and Synthetic pressure-sensitive; Paper Tag Stock
- Label Roll Size: 8” OD (203 mm) QuickLabel® paper and synthetic labels on 3” ID (76.2 mm) core
- Label Thickness: 5.5 mil - 7.5 mil (0.140 mm - 0.191mm)
- Labeling Software:Custom QuickLabel® Omni label creation and print management program suite
- Windows® Driver: Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP, Server 2008/2003, 64/32-bit driver
- All major barcodes supported, including 2D DataMatrix and QR Codes
- Printer Operating: 41º F to 95º F (5º C to 35º C), 20% to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing).
- Printer should be installed on level surface with no more than 1º tilt in any axis.
- Printer Non-Operating: 23º F to 113º F (-5º C to 50º C), 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing).
- Ink Storage: 32º F to 95º F (0º C to 35º C), 35% to 85% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Ink Warranty: 24 months from date of production or 6 months after installation in printer
- Atmospheric Pressure: 1060hPa (795mmHg) - 700hPa (525mmHg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz, 2.6A
- Power Consumption: Operating: 260W (max) Idle: 60W (max)
- Dimensions: 23.7” L x 20.3” W x 20.8” H (602 mm x 515 mm x 528 mm)
- Weight: No supplies: 64 lbs. (29.0 kg), with supplies: 70 lbs. (31.8 kg), packaged: 83 lbs. (37.6 kg)
- Safety:UL/CUL (60950-1), CCC, CSA, CE, CB certificate (EN60950-1/EN60950-1) EMC/EMI: FCC Part 15, Class A, CE, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-3
- Chemical Safety: TSCA, OSHA, EU directive RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), WEEE, REACH
Specifications subject to change without notice.
QL-800 Ink Cartridges:
The QL-800 uses four separate dye ink cartridges, one each for the CMYK process colours: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Cartridges can be replaced individually, as each colour runs low. You can buy your QL-800 ink cartridges from QuickLabel Systems or one of our authorized representatives.
The QL-800 prints on inkjet-receptive label materials, including gloss paper, matte paper, textured papers, and some synthetic materials such as polypropylene, polyester, and vinyl. Depending on which QL-800 material type you choose, QL-800 labels can feature water-resistance, chemical resistance, scuff-resistance, and tear-resistance. QuickLabel Systems or one of our authorized representative would be happy to qualify your application and provide a quotation on the right labels for your application. We welcome your call or inquiry.
QL-800 Label Rewinder:
The QL-800 label rewinder automatically rewinds printed labels as they emerge from the QL-800 label printer. This label rewinder is specifically designed for the QL-800 and intelligently controls the changing tension as the large label rewinds, ensuring that you get a consistent, tightly wound roll that is ready for use on a label applicator.
Customer Support Package:
The technical support contract extends the warranty service on your Kiaro! 200. Includes one on-site technical support visit (as required), and QuickSwap™ Parts Repair & Replacement Service, and unlimited telephone and email Technical Support assistance.